Here is another update about the clothing drive. Unfortunately because of the lockdown and to ensure we can take proper safety measures, the clothing drive has been postponed once again.
The clothing drive will officially begin on January 28th and run until February 18th. All items will be donated to the Fred Victor organization. Fred Victor is a charitable organization dedicated to providing aid and positive change for the homeless and low-income people in Toronto.
- January 28th – an online submission will open on the Student union website.
- This system will allow you to log points before you drop off your items.
- You may find this form here: https://performancesu.ca/clothing-drive-pre-submission/
- In-person collection dates will occur on February 17th, and 18th from 12pm to 3pm!
- Collections will occur at the XU Theatre Mainstage Box Office at 43 Gerrard St E
- The top three students to donate the most items will win a prize!
Once again, these are the only items we will be accepting:
- socks, gloves, and hats (new, unused, or handmade)
- coats, winter jackets
- boots (a size range), special need for men’s shoes and winter boots
- track pants, or smaller size pants (jeans, casual pants)
- pajamas and large tee-shirts for sleeping
- You must be an FCAD student.
- You can collect donations from your wider community, however, they must be submitted under your name.
- We strongly encourage the donation of items that are already owned.