The temperatures have begun to drop and as we approach the winter months, clothing donations are in high demand throughout the city. This year, the Performance Student Union is running a clothing drive of our own to collect your new/slightly used winter items. The Clothing Drive will be open to all Creative School students from December 20th until January 31st, and the Union will be accepting donations at the Sound and Lighting Lab in the SLC. All items will be donated to the Fred Victor organization.
The top three students who donate the most items will win a prize!
There will be four times when you are able to drop off your clothes to be donated.
- First date of the drive: December 20th
- January 10th, right after we return from winter break
- January 20th
- January 31st, the last day of the drive
- You must be a Creative School student.
- You can collect donations from your wider community, however, they must be submitted under your name.
- We strongly encourage the donation of items that are already owned.
Items we will be accepting
- socks, gloves and hats (new, unused, or handmade)
- coats, winter jackets
- boots (a size range), special need for men’s shoes and winter boots
- track pants, or smaller size pants (jeans, casual pants)
- hoodies/sweat shirts
- pajamas and large tee-shirts for sleeping
- linens such as new or gently used sheets, blankets, mattress covers, comforters, and towels
Stay tuned for more information on drop off times! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org